Saturday, November 24, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) – Chapter 19 - 'SAYING GOODBYE IS THE HARDEST THING (DRACO/HERMIONE)’

CHAPTER 19

“Draco was only seven.” Pansy was stood behind them, “He didn’t realise what was going on. I only knew the lies my mother forced down my throat, about it being for a good cause.”

“See, after that, Voldemort forced my parents to The Dark Side, he said otherwise he would kill me too.”

Hermione whimpered.

“But then, why are your parents friends with Abrail?” Harry asked, throwing Pansy a grudging look.

Draco sighed, “My and Pansy were best friends.”

“Even I objected my mothers stupidness when I found out.” Pansy said quietly, “That’s why I feel sorry for you, Granger, ‘cos I know that one day, Draco will be taken away from you, I know that one day, he’ll meet the same sticky end as his sister did, and I do care about it.”

“So help me.” Draco said suddenly, looking up at Pansy.

“I can’t.”

“You said it yourself, we were best friends, and you do care about it, so why not?”

“I’m sorry.” Pansy mumbled, shaking her head slightly and staring at the ground, “I just can’t.”

Draco stood up suddenly, and started to make his way quickly back to the castle.

“Draco…” Pansy sighed, following after his, “Please!”

Pansy pushed Draco backwards into the broom cupboard.

“Look, Draco, I would like to help you, but I can’t. Mum thinks I’m getting too friendly with you again.”

“Is that right, well…what?” Draco looked puzzled.

“It’s crazy. I’m still being rather pathetic about the whole thing. You know how much I like you, I guess that’s why I hated you so much when you went off with Granger.” Pansy explained, blushing.

Draco sighed and leant forward, his face in his hands, thinking. He looked up. Pansy was very close to him, too close in fact. He could feel her warm breath on his cheek. She moved closer, her lips brushing against his gently. Draco broke away.

“Sorry,” He said, “I’ve got to go.”

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?