Tuesday, October 30, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet) - Chapter 12 - 'NECESSARY MADNESS - A DRACO AND A HERMIONE'

CHAPTER 12

It was nearing the end of the evening when Blaise and I were dancing again, this time I was flush against him. All of our bits were touching and from what I could tell my night had promises I had never dreamed. He would bend his head towards my ear and point out people from Hogwarts.

I looked towards an auburn haired girl with glasses perched on her nose as she sat alone in a far table watching people. She was tall and thin, her hair swept back into a neat half ponytail and her make up, if she was wearing any, discreetly put on.

“Susan Bones, she works as head of the department of the Magical law enforcement.” Blaise smile, nipping my ear. “Looks the same huh?”

She did. I looked at her now pinched face and her soft smile playing at her lips. “I’d say so.” I unraveled myself from his body and looked at my watch. “Want to head back soon?” I look up into his beautifully slanted eye, darks chocolate colored skin and broad shoulders, and melted into him as we apperated back to my bedroom. The crack was barely audible when the buttons of his shirt flew onto the carpet making tiny clicking noises.

His hands flicked to the hem of my dress and peeled it off me, I was standing before him almost naked and I felt like Eve in the Garden, with the serpent. Tempted into this rush, adrenaline feel, and I was loving it. When my lips touched the sinew of his shoulder, I waited for God to appear and spite me out of the garden forever. But he never came.

Instead I felt every party of his body with my own as we fell onto the bed and the restless night was just beginning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They left, how could they have just left? Knowing Blaise he was going to stay the night with her and leave early in the morning, she’ll cry and want more, and I’ll be there to pick up the pieces. Liah and I reached home and she was furious because I discussed my father with Crabbe.

He had died less than a year ago, as well as my mother which was as big of a shock to me than anything. It was of natural causes, they fell sleep dreaming, not knowing about the death to come. I wasn’t in town. I’ve been going back and forth from France to England making sure everything was going to be perfect for the franchise.

I sat down in my office and sipped my fire whisky; the red leather of my chair cushioned my body as I sat trying not to think about Hermione Granger, how my best friend was staying the night at her house. My jaw ticked as I closed my eyes, the warm liquid slipping down my throat, burning trails down my spine as I knocked the rest back. Grangers body wrapped in those silk sheets formed in my brain again and I felt the shock all the way down below my belt.

When I got up to go to bed Liah was at the door of my office watching me.

“I’m sorry for getting mad.” I whispered to me as a very protruding part of my anatomy brushed past her on my way to our bedroom.

She sighed and her hands rested on my shoulders smoothing my shirt a little as she slipped them down the front of my chest un buttoning them as her hands descended lower. We moved towards the bed and our clothes went flying, our bodies connected and I thought about Hermione.

It was Granger lying in my arms, her skillful body pressed to mine, her mind connected with my own. Liah and I kissed and teased and tormented though it didn’t help my urge for the Mudblood. Liah hissed her pleasure from below me and we fell into a restless night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up the next morning and he was gone, I stretched over my bed and my body’s relaxed muscles from the night before screamed at the movement. I curled myself deeper into the blankets and lay on my side watching Ron’s smiling face looking at mine, staring at me with disgust. I flicked my hand towards it and it and it fell off the bedside table, cracking on the dark red shirt buttons on the floor.

I pulled the covers up around me and a crunching sound came from somewhere on my bed. I looked around until I found a piece of parchment folded beside me. I opened it and read the beautifully scripted note.

Hermione,

I left my shirt and watch here; I’ll be back for them tonight, and maybe tomorrow night, and maybe some other nights. Keep them here, and don’t let them out of your sight. The last thing I got from my mother was that watch, and I would hate for a beautifully intelligent woman such as yourself to have any burden on her chest. I’ll owl you later, and we’re going to dinner, its casual dress. I’ll pick you up at six thirty sharp. See you later se.x kitten.

Blaise

p.s. You can smell my shirt if you like, most women would do it, if they were in your position.


I laughed and flung my arms in the air. Then falling back on my pillows. I’m happy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Blaise was bringing a guest to dinner tonight. It was probably going to be one of those dim witted women he usually brings. Everyone knows the type I’m talking about, the women who end all their sentences with a question mark, as if they needed reassurance with the words that pop out of their mouth.

Liah was excited, she invited Dana and Alex over too, and so tonight was a dinner party, Zambini’s women were going to be the death of me. I finished going over the dinner schedule with Testa the volunteered house elf and she prepared myself for the rest of the night.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?