Saturday, September 29, 2007

 

Only story - I copy and paste from Internet

Hermione went red. "What were you doing down there with Weasley?"Draco demanded. Ron's ears went red. "Nothing!"said Hermione looking horrified. "Hermione this is news to me, how do you know about that?"Harry demanded. Rikku looked at Hermione curiously. Hermione let out a flustered sigh. "Ron and I were down there-" "AH HA!"said Harry. "studying!"said Hermione. "Hermione studying isn't a word in Weasley's vocab,"said Draco entering the room of requirements the others following. Jessica, Anthony, and Balin were waiting. "What took you so long?"Balin asked. "Hermione's kinky love life,"said Draco. Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"We all got burned because of Kaida,"Ron said placeing the drakebird as Hagrid had called it on the floor. It ran around chasing a mouse. Draco told them about the room in the infirmary. "Is it so hard to believe someone could be very sick?"Jessica demanded. "Yes,"said Draco crossing his arms childishly. "I had a nice chat with Jessie Sapp,"said Jessica. "Ew, that deatheater dating Tom?"said Ron. "She used to be my friend you know,"Jessica snapped. "What were you studying?"Draco demanded looking at Hermione. Hermione looked confused. "With Weasley in the dungeons,"Draco said. "Oh. Ghosts. As you know Hogwarts is much older than we thought. It wasn't exactly built by the founders, but fixed up. So I want to know what it was before, and what it was used for,"said Hermione.

"You've met any ghosts over a thousand years old?"Anthony asked. "No, but I thought there might be some in the restricted areas of the school,"said Hermione thoughtfully. "No luck really, lots of skeletons down there though. No one's been down there in years, seriously,"said Ron. "Also Ron and I are trying to figure out what happened to Salazar Slytherin after he left the school,"said Hermione. "My brother leaves?"Balin asked looking at them with interest. "Yeah. Funny, I wouldn't pin him to leave Rowena like that,"said Draco. Jessica nodded in agreement. "He seemed really in love with her,"said Rikku with a romantic sigh. "Thats just it,"said Hermione. "I've been going over Hogwarts a histroy. I think Rowena left too."


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?