Saturday, September 29, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet)

"Draco you look horrible!"cried Jessica staring at her boyfriend. Hermione grimaced at the usually handsom face. Draco was slumping in his chair he looked like a hunch back. His hair was a tangled mess and he had bags under his eyes. It was saterday, and no classes. The group had chosen to eat in the room of requirements for breakfast, it was easier that way. What with Gryffindors and Slytherins being enemies and all. "What happened?"asked Jessica. "Someone thought it would be hillarious to pull a prank. The next slytherin to enter slytherin common room got turned into a rat. Pansy's cat was in there. It was not funny. But luckily,"Draco said voice dripping with venom, "The slytherin who did the prank saved me,"Draco hissed.

"Hey where is Anthony, He's late,"said Rikku looking around. "Aw, i'm sorry baby, at least you were saved,"said Jessica. "Four hours after I turned into a rat mind you,"Draco spat. "Who was the slytherin who did the prank?"Rikku asked. Draco merely smirked and did not answer. Rikku frowned. Draco changed the subject quickly. "ANyway, last night I had this horrible dream,"Draco said and shot Balin a dark look. Draco told them about his dream. "Why was there blood on me?"Balin demanded eyes wide. "Was I hurt?"Balin asked. "I don't know, now let me finish,"Draco snapped. Draco skipped the part of the story where he stupidly went to Gryffindor common room and changed it with he went to get a snack from the kitchens. Hermione smirked. "Than as I was walking I saw some of our professors talking,"Draco said. "Luna Lovegood is a vampire, she was locked in that room, but she didn't do it. Her teeth are to small or whatever. They think the vampire is in Hogwarts, and is a student."Draco said. Rikku gasped.

Harry and Ron exchanged nervous looks. Luna Lovegood was a vampire!? There was another one that they could possibly know that was killing people!? "How does Luna go in the sunlight?"Harry asked with a frown. "A potion you tit,"said Draco. "Well hey how was I supposed to- did you just call me a tit!?" "Anyway, the professors think it is you Balin,"Draco said. "What?"said Balin eyes wide. "Your the new student,"Draco said. He looked at Balin carefully, seeking out a look of terror, that his plan had been spoiled. Balin laughed. "Thats crazy!"Balin said. Draco's eyes narrowed. Balin was good, but Draco was better. Draco was going to prove Balin Slytherin was a murdering vampire. He had to play it cool though. Draco forced a laugh. "I mean, come on, how stupid can they get? I figure it's a student who's hidden the fact that their a vampire,"Draco said. "The question is who,"said Hermione thoughtfully. "I don't want to die,"Rikku said with a swallow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?