Saturday, September 29, 2007

 

Continue story (I copy and paste from internet)

Jessica opened her eyes. She frowned. She was looking up at trees. Yes, trees. She sat up. She was on a blanket, in the middle of the forbidden forest, dirt all around her, and giant trees. He hands and feet were tied, she had a sock in her mouth. A cauldron was bubbleing across from her over a warm fire and a cloaked figure stood over it. Jessica screamed but it was muffled. "Ah, your awake my dear,"A mans voice came. Jessica let out another muffled scream. "No one can hear you,"The man said lazily. He took the sock out of her mouth. "HELP!"she screamed. "Were in the middle of the forbidden forest,"the man said putting a pipe to his mouth. "Why did you kidnapp me, are you the vampire? Are you going to cook me in that cauldron?"cried Jessica.

The man let out a laugh. "It's soup,"he said. Jessica raised an eyebrow. "let me go. Please let me go. I promise I wont tell anyone I saw you or anything,"Jessica pleaded. The cloaked man was silent. "Look Jessica, I didnt mean to capture you like this, but it was really important that I talk to you,"the cloaked man said. "How do you know my name?"Jessica said eyes widening. She stood up and tried to hop away. "Accio,"the cloaked man said lazily. Jessica flew back. "It's very important that we talk Jessica,"the cloaked man said again. Jessica screamed. "Lives are at stake. I'm your friend, not your enemy,"the cloaked man said. "Then untie me!"Jessica screamed. The man waved his wand and Jessica became free. Jessica ran. "Accio,"the cloaked man said again. "Listen! I have important things to tell you!"The man yelled removing his hood to reveal himself as Harry Potter, yet an older version of Harry Potter, perhaps from the future.

"How long are you going to let Balin stay in the future Salazar, I mean really,"said Rowena Ravenclaw dissaprovingly. "It's funny,"Salazar said and he shrugged. "Draco will get him back, i'm sure Balin is annoying him to death,"said Salazar. "What if they find out about his secret,"whispered Rowena. "Darling, they wont,"said Salazar. "Are you so sure? What if he hurts someone?"said Rowena with worry. "He knows self control,"Salazar said. "Sometimes monsters cant control themselves Sally,"said Godric. "Oy, you shut up, my brother is good at one thing, and thats controling his monster side,"Salazar said. "If you say so,"said Helga and she looked thoughtful. "When are we going to open the school? Hogwarts that is?"she asked. "The castle still needs a lot of work, more important how are we going to sort it's students?"Godric said, scratching under his long pointed hat.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?