Friday, March 24, 2006

 

This peoms are from Star newspaper

A WALK TO REMEMBER

Back when women wore feathers in their hair,
Back when I was young and fair,
Back when there soft, spotless sand,
Back when we held each other’s hand.

Step-by-step across the sand,
Fastened tightly hand-in-hand,
Moment by moment, time goes by,
The time has come to say goodbye.

You’re leaving for a place miles away,
Unreachable like a star so far away,
Seeing you go is the purest of pain,
Will we see each other once again?

The stains of tears you wiped away,
You whispered that all will be okay,
That kiss I wished would last forever,
Is this the last time we’ll be together?

Now time has passed and years gone by,
And buildings have now shot up the sky,
Yet it seems like just yesterday,
When you took my heart away.

Whenever I gaze upon the stars,
I see my diamond from afar,
Whenever I listen to the tide,
I hear our song that will ever abide.

A simple walk on silent night,
Under the moonlight so clear and bright,
A walk of fragrance of love so tender,
Surely a walk to remember forever.


IN A NUTSHELL

Another day, another night,
Another dream of wistful flight.

Another wish, another thought,
Another happy ending sought.

Another heart, another mind,
Another love of hope’s design.

Another soul, another fear,
Another terse goodbye, my dear.

Another day, another night,
Another tear to blur my sight.


ME

Present me the chance just to be,
The beautiful one I want to be,
Give me the taste of being rich,
With power to buy, things I don’t know which.

Grant me my wish to be well known,
Far and wide in every home,
Bless me with the gift of Einstein’s brain,
So no hard work goes down the drain.

I want these things,
Which I cannot get,
But make things,
All the better yet.

Make me learn,
To love myself,
Being on my own,
My very true self.


Comments:
hello
i just happen to visit ur blog.. i think its fantastic.. u got really cool contents. i have blogmarked ur blog.hope to see some more of ur writing

http://indiaxzone.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?