Saturday, September 24, 2005

 

Blind Justice Episodes

Blind Justice Episode 1

I copy this from Internet.

Pilot

Detective Jim Dunbar, an officer blinded in a shootout because of his partner's negligence, refuses retirement after his injury. Dunbar instead fights to remain on the job, challenging preconceived stereotypes and conventional wisdom. Ultimately successful in his attempt to win reinstatement of his badge, Dunbar is assigned to a new precinct, where everyone says they respect his heroism, but where few are willing to accept him as an equal.

In the premiere episode, the newest victim of a serial killer is found brutally murdered. Detective Karen Bettancourt, who had been working for eight months with Detectives Tom Selway and Marty Russo on the case, now finds herself re-assigned by the precinct's Lieutenant, Fisk, to partner with Dunbar on the investigation of a stolen car. Just as a resentful Bettancourt begins to think she's being completely marginalized in this new dynamic, Dunbar discovers that the stolen car may be connected with the string of murders.

- I belum tengok coz another show TV which I watch. And I tak tahu end of this story. I will try find end of this story from Internet.

Episode 2

Four Feet Under

A 12-year-old boy is found murdered, and a known pedophile is the initial suspect. Meanwhile, when Dunbar goes into a jealous rage after sensing his wife's boss is flirting with her at a dinner party, she threatens to leave him.

- I belum tengok coz another show TV which I watch. And I tak tahu end of this story. I will try find end of this story from Internet.

Episode 3

Rub a Tub Tub

When Detective Carl Desmond is found murdered, the squad thinks the killer is someone Desmond arrested, but Dunbar believes it's Carl's former police partner.

- I belum tengok coz another show TV which I watch. And I tak tahu end of this story. I will try find end of this story from Internet.

Episode 4

Up on the Roof

Dunbar's former partner, Terry (Sonny Marinelli), responsible for Dunbar losing his sight, is shot with the same gun that killed two gang members.

- I dah tengok this story on TV. Real end of this story – Terry is the one shot 2 gang members.

Dunbar heard a shot from roof. So he go to roof and his former partner, Terry hurt in his shoulder. Terry said black younger man shot him.

Rupanya black younger man has bad record coz he pernah dipenjara coz hurt people.

But black younger man protests and said, ‘I left a gun on the floor. I was up on the roof. The police kejar me. I tak shot him!’

Terry framed black younger man by shot himself. Black big man mengaku shot 2 gang members coz he protect his brother and ready go to jail.

After Dunbar and others pujuk black younger man and his brother, black younger man mengaku shot 2 gang members and shot the police.

But Dunbar fikir lama and tiba he heard shot like old day….he asked Kate that she bring him to tempat kejadian. So Kate bring him to tempat kejadian.

Kate and Dunbar siasat until Kate jumpa handkerchief. Dunbar sees holes on handkerchief and he feels handkerchief and he get firasat.

Dunbar calls Terry. Terry comes. Dunbar asks Terry to tukar keterangan better than polis jumpa bukti and Dunbar can cancel bukti.

Terry asks, ‘Why? U have bukti?’ Dunbar said, ‘Yes. I want u tukar keterangan coz I don’t want u do salah again. I can cancel bukti.’

Terry said, ‘Coz berlakuan kejadian dulu? Dengar my pengjelasan.’

Dunbar said, ‘I don’t want to think about kejadian dulu. U decide to tukar keterang or I show bukti police? I don’t want u do salah again like kejadian.’

So Terry left Dunbar.

After Terry fikir long, Terry decide to tukar keterangan. So two black brothers freed.

Dunbar meet Terry and said to him, ‘I glad u did. Don’t do salah again. Be good cop.’

This end of this story.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?