Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

7/8/05 (Sunday)

I woke up at 6 am and put dirty clothes in washing machine and I go to bathroom for few minutes.

After that, I rendam my dirty clothes in basins coz evening I will wash them.

After clothes washed, I hung clothes to dry.

At 8.30 am, I watch Astro 4 – Rocket Kidz

Monster – Butterfly Monster can make things fly with use her ‘powder’ and things’ sides appear 2 wings.

Rocket Kidz damaged Butterfly Monster.

Their faces very funny! I was very laugh.

At 9 am, I watch Astro 4 – Star Ocean Ex

Start meet – Man kacak kuning and girl blue meet woman purple who can make fire, wind and lighting.

Girl blue scared of bats! Woman purple scared of ulat!

Girl blue jealous of woman purple coz woman purple goda man kacak kuning!

Woman purple jaya get box with their helping from hidden building and monster with wings attacked them but woman purple damaged them!….but I think maybe woman purple said, ‘My diary!’ Girl blue and man kacak kuning jatuh!

At 9.30 am, I watch Astro 4 – Princess 9

Girl kuning resigned from model coz she feels bersalah terhadap girl handal baseball.

Wartaman take photo of girl handal and 2 children (boy and girl) which girl handal saved them.

Girl wear glasses’s dad read newspaper and he angrys……

Girl wear glasses told her father…….

Other people wait for her dad to decide to bubar girls baseball coz other people don’t like them….

But her dad told them long story……he said girls baseball can terus play…..other people shocked!!!!

At last, other people clapped……

So girls baseball were very happy….

At 10 am, I watch TV3 – X-Men Evolution

Gambit said, ‘Card bertuah is u.’ Gambit and Rogue in train (Gambit tankap Rogue when Rogue walks to school).

Gambit used Rogue (she tak know) to save his dad walaupun Gambit don’t likes her dad but he is his dad.

Rogue dah tahu his niat to use her for save his dad coz Gambit cuai sentuh her hand (her hand can make pple faint and read pple’s thought)!

Rogue was very angry…..but after that, she saves Gambit and his dad….

But they hadap sedikit masalah coz bad 2 pple and their friends.

But Storm saves them coz Nightclawer looked for Rogue coz she tak go to school.

After Nightclawer saw Wolverwine, he suspects and looked for Rogue and found her bad and smell her bag….

Wolverwine told Proffroser X about Gambit and Rogue….

So Proffroser X, Wolverwine, Storm, Jean and Cylops go to look for Rogue and Gambit….

So they safe after their boat boomed…..

Rogue said, ‘I want to be with X-Men.’

Gambit said to Rogue while he gave her Card bertuah, ‘U will be safe coz ada ambil berat terhadap u.’

Gambit and his dad walked away…..

Rogue open her hand and saw Card Bertuah and she smiled……

At 5pm , my family and me went to library Shah Alam to return books and ada ‘cupboard’ for return books if pple don’t have time and pple can return books in ‘cupboard’.

I unable to watch Samurai X, Zeroman and Mircoman........

After that, my family and me went to KL. My family have dinner there beside ‘dewan persembahan’.

After dinner, my family and me go into ‘dewan persembahn’ and watched cute girls dance beautifully…….

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?