Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

6/8/05 (Saturday)

I was very busy….I put together general catalogs w Graham products in 1 Graham ‘book’ coz next Tuesday (9/8/05) my boss bring them to JW Marroitt, KL.

At 12 later, I go back. My dad sent my mum to bus station coz my mum goes to see her friend in KL and her friend gives free 4 tickets (Org China dance and sing) to my mum. Date ticket – 7/8/05.

I take sempat watch NTV7 – Yu-Go-Oh at 12 later.

Budak white roh sebenar jahat still lwn with Yugi roh sebenar…..

At last, budak white roh sebenar roh saw his card from his ‘alat simpan cards’ and he smiled!

Budak white roh sebenar jahat said, ‘U tentu tak dpt lwn my card!!’

Yugi sebenar roh kejut and worry……..

Really budak white roh sebenar jahat’s card is very hebat than Yugi roh sebenar’s card?????!

Then I take nap….before I and my dad go to Giant.

After that, I and my dad went to Giant. I tak dpt see Star Ocean Ex, Grander Mushashi.

I and my dad bought handwash peach, 2 biscuits, big shampoo Sunsilk, penunt ‘butter’ for eat bread with it, 3 in 1 soap, 2 oils, big Domino for wash clothes, 2 killer nyamuk, 1 box of green many round, 2 chesse, butter for eat bread with it and 4 in 1 tisus.

I eat free sample nuggest and others…..Delicous……

I bought Conan Edisi Khas 25…..but no Conan Edisi Khas 23 and 24….very sad…….

No new comic or comic continue…..

After that, my dad and me go home…

At 6 pm later, I watch TV2 - Power Rangers Time Force

Monster – Woman Monster (I tak know what her kuasa)

But after I watch TV, I think maybe Woman Monster try to damage Red Ranger’s dad’s business.

Funny story – Woman Monster lets Power Rangers damaged her!

Maybe Woman Monster feels sorry and kesal…….

I fold clothes which dah dry.

I iron my clothes coz tomorrow I go to church.

At 9am, I watch Astro 10 – Earthesa.

Earthesa very hebat!!!!

Earthesa about story - ahli sihir young man and rahib girl damaged Mereka Tak Bernama with tangal dicantumkan again after dulu ahli sihir putus tangal.

Then I sleep…..


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?