Friday, August 05, 2005

 

23/7/05 (Saturday)

I work…..I still send invitation card (by email and post)….I very tired!

After finish work, I go home….

I eat my lunch. My 3rd sis go to her school for receive gift for her good SPM. My mum and dad go there. I am alone in my house.

I write story or what I did on old paper so I type this on Microsoft Word then later or next few days or I have free time. When I have free time, I go online Internet and copy and copy my story to my blog.

At 5pm, I watch TV2 – Star Ocean Ex.

Man kacak blue saves man misai from monsters and man misai cerita 2 man kacak blue. Man kacak blue looks surprised and he understands.

Woman purple saves budak girl from 3 robbers. 3 robbers adalah pembantu curi pedang org kpd orang jahat berniat curi pedang org.

3 robbers curi pedang datuk! Girl cam pedang org jahat yg curi and demand pulang it! Org jahat and 3 robbers laugh! Man kuning said let it coz maybe tak ada bukti. Girl very sad!

Datuk budak girl cerita 2 woman purple, man with 2 nagas, budak girl brown. girl blue and man kacak kuning about kehebatan pedang.

Datuk ialah pembuat pedang.

Datuk nampak man kacak kuning’s pedang and ask him about pinjam his pedang sekejap.

So he pinjam. Datuk tengok his pedang and said, ‘Pedang bagus! I can make ur pedang better! All right?’ Man kacak kuning said ok.

After he make his pedang better, man kacak kuning latih his pedang…….

He and his friends go to pertanding lawan for register him and man with 2 nagas. Org tugas register said his name….Man kacak kuning and his friends surprised and saw man kacak blue…..

At 5.30pm, I watch Grander Mushashi.

Episode dulu, budak purple jahat ‘kill’ telur blue bird and serap bird’s kuasa and blue bird jadi black! Budak purple jahat jaya….but Bird Black terlalu kuat for him until boom!

Budak topi vs girl cina…..Maybe budak topi and girl cina seri….(I lupa)…

Budak hutan get Bird Black coz he saw budak purple try to find it but Master angry and bawa budak purple and org away.

But Bird Black terlalu kuat for him! Bird Black bawa budak hutan to budak topi. Budak hutan shouts, ‘Help me! Help me!’

Budak topi saves budak hutan with cut tali with his pancing blue dolphin and Bird Black kembali kpd budak topi and Bird Black jadi Blue Bird! Budak topi very happy!

At 6pm, I watch TV2 – Power Rangers Force Time.

Monster – Monster can menyamar anyone!

Few minutes, I tak dpt tgk TV coz my family and me go out to eat dinner and go to Giant.

No new comic or comic continue….

Then my family and me go home and I sleep

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?