Sunday, July 17, 2005

 

Sunday 17/7/05

Sunday (17/7/05)

I wake up at 6.43am & put dirty clothes in the washing machine.

Then I go to bathroom. Then I hang clothes dry.

After that, I iron my clothes which I go to church at 10.30am.

At 8.30am, I watch Astro 4 - Rocket Kidz.

I very laugh when I watch their faces very funny!!!

The monster - Bee can make things into like balloon!

The already damaged the bee monster! Yahoo!!!

At 9am, I watch Astro 4 - Ocean Star Ex.

I very surpried! Cz last Sunday, that suppposed to end of story! Now repeat epsiode 1! Never mind! I can see repeat story cz I love story and can see story (epsiode 6 & 7) which I miss long months.

At 9.30am, I watch Astro 4 - Princess 9. The story about girl & friends play real basbol! Story very good!

At 10am, I watch TV3 - X-Men Evolution. The story - Wolverwine captured by bad pple and girl wolverwine saves him. And she wolverwine want to die with bad woman (she have bom) cz bad woman make her into bad person (Wolverwin won't let her do it but she said yes and push him down from fly thing). After fly thing boomed, 'police' person ask Wolverwine about where her and he said she never live. But before he left, he smell and smiles! I don't understand 1st. Then girl wolverwine watch wolverwine leaves and she hopped away! I understand that's why! Wolverwine smells and knows that girl wolverwine is alive.

At 10.30am, I go to chruch. After that, I ate lunch. At evening, I take little nap. After that, I wash my clothes cz my clothes many and dirty! After that, I bath and wash my hair.

At 5pm, I watch TV2 - Samurai X. The story - man X dah blind few old epiodes! The man black hair's sis died cz of sick heart! Sad!!!!! Now the man black hair faced man X! I can't wait to see next week! Hebat betul!

At 5.30pm, I watch TV2 - Zerotesters. The story - alien and good pple lwn.....

Sad! The good man change into robot by bad alien! 3 Zerotesters pple know......

At 6pm, I watch TV2 - Mircoman. The story - bad girl robot knows their worse pengalaman and make khayalan in front of 5 Mircoman. 4 Mircoman kalah with her khayalan. 1 Mircoman kalah with her khayalan. But black man shout at him, "Don't kena khayalan!" Tentu black man tahu khayalan! Maybe! And Mircoman looks at picture (3 budak) (picture fell down from his body) and remember his relatioship with 3 budak especially budak black hair and be brave and attack bad girl robot! But jaya rid of khayalan but bad girl robot lari diri......The story very good!

1 Khayalan Bunga can gigit – Mircoman Putih (Wolf + pedang)

1 Khayalan Water Flood – Mircoman Blue (Water)

1 Khayalan Big Fire – Mircoman Black and Green (Black – Black ‘tiger’ and Green – Frog)

1 Khayalan can’t save pple in ‘kapal terbang’ – Mircoman Red (use gun)

At 10pm, I watch TV3 - Tru Calling. The story - Tru heard dead pple cry "Help me!" or "Help them!" and repeat day! She already save many pple! Good!.

But Jack try rampas nyawa. Tentu Tru very sad!!! She thought that she can share her pengalaman with Jack. Instead share pengalaman with Jack, she and Jack be enemy! Geramnya! I have to wait for next week!

Then I sleep........


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?