Monday, July 18, 2005

 

Saturday 16/7/05

At evening, I clean my room cz my room is very dirty!

Ather that, I ate cookie & coklat.

At 5pm, I watch TV2 - Ocean Star Ex.

The story is veery great & funny! I very laugh when I watch their faces very funny!

Rupanya girl brown ponytail likes man kacak yellow! I memang know that cz few weeks agao I watched TV2 or Astro 4.

She very jealous when she sees girl blue bersama man kacak yellow!

Oh.....jealous vs love.....

They go to place where evil lives.

At 5.30pm. I watch TV2 - Grander Mushashi.

Grander Mushashi about children memancing fishes (pertandingan)

Wow! Budak topi helps girl cina (she knows how to catch fish but only different way) by show how to catch fish!

Budak purple very jahat cz make bom on small mountain & 'boom' mountain & small batu jatuh on budak topi but tak jaya cz budak tajam hair dah jumpa 'key' in bom! Safe....

After she catch big fish & budak red hair catch 2 medium & half medium fishes, they put fishes on the weight. She won!! Cz big fish very heavier than budak red hair's fishes! Yahoo!!!

But girl cina paling muka when budak topi & friends ucap tahniah to her (1st they already ucap tahniah to her, now 2nd). She walks away.....They stared at her...

Budak red hair angry & throw 2 fishes in tasik!

At 6pm, I watch TV2 - Power Ragers Time Force.

The monster - can 'transfer' elektrik in any machine to make machine follow his order! But Power Rangers jaya damaged the monster! Hebat!

Then I bath. At 9pm, I watch Astro 11 - Jack & The Beanstalk.

Actually I already see the movie before. I watch the movie again cz I love the movie!

The story - Jack's grandmother killed Big Man cz she don't want to give him a chance to 'revenage'.
She mengaku this to Jack & girl.

Jack jaya kembali duck can lay gold
eggs & music girl thing to Big pple & Little pple in top island (on the
'mountain' cloud).

The story is very good! The I sleep.....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?